Hot Popular Products
household Plastic products
indoor outdoor decorations
Here is a profitable business idea!
Machinery and Tools
best deals for wholesale buyers
Hotels & Restaurant equipment
Under 30 USD
solar powered products
What is Rexporta?
Rexporta is a purpose-built marketplace solution designed to provide businesses and SMEs with a contemporary platform to conduct International Wholesale e-Commerce.
Thanks to Rexporta, you can easily open a store and export your products to the world.
It is a platform to create shops that enable eCommerce transactions between distributors, retailers or manufacturers. Individual buyers or organizations can also transact on the platform.
Rexporta allows buyers to request bulk quantities by requesting quotes. After negotiations, the deal is finalized.
We’ll walk you through how to create an online store, and also cover a suite of Rexporta tools you can use to share products with millions of customers.Depending on your business model and goals, you might want to sell exclusively on one or more social media channels, create your own DTC website from scratch, or set up shop on an existing selling site like Rexporta to connect with different audiences.
Whichever route you choose, the goal is to create a memorable experience for visitors so they’ll return and become repeat buyers.
Here are some steps you might want to take:
- Choose a business model: Will you hand-craft items, source products through wholesale, work with a manufacturer to design custom items, or use another approach?
- Identify your audience: Who are your top buyers? Do you want to specialize in a particular niche? Check out this guide to selling online for a framework to help you decide.
- Zero in on products: What do you want to sell? If you already have a product sale, everything is much easier for you
- Develop a pricing strategy: So you know what you want to sell—but will you be able to make money?
- Set up fulfillment: How will you store products, let alone get them into the hands of customers? You’ll want to have processes in place for managing inventory and fulfilling orders.
- Create an online storefront: Use an ecommerce storefront to list products, process payments, and maintain a digital presence for your business.
- Market your store: Once you’re online, it’s time to share your wares with the world using ecommerce marketing techniques such as digital ads, SEO, and content marketing.
Ideally, an online store will have an easy setup process, require little-to-no maintenance, and provide the basic functions needed to operate in ecommerce, such as setting prices and processing payments electronically. Learn more about how to get started with an online store in this beginner’s guide.
In addition, the right ecommerce solution can give you the ability to reach your intended audience, a smooth and secure user experience to win customer trust, and analytics to track sales and spot opportunities to grow your business.
The good news? A Rexporta storefront comes along with all of the above and more.
7 Advantages of Rexporta for Your Small Business